Updated: Jan 27, 2020
In the next few weeks I will be running another much needed Homeopathy STUDY OF POTS, an illness that affects the Autonomic Nervous System resulting in raised pulse rate, blood pressure fluctuations, fainting, gastric problems and much more.
Want to take part? Applications for the 2019 Study are now closed. If you would like to apply for the 2020 Study then please book a free 15 minute chat to talk through what the study involves and how it may help your POTS.
The 2018 study enabled myself and other homeopaths to more fully understand the challenges of having POTS and to discover which homeopathic remedies seemed to work well. The study showed some impressive results which you can read about here. But we still need to know more, so if you would like to be part of the 2019 study or know a family member or friend who might like to take part, then read on...
I've been a homeopath for over 12 years but recently I was able to help a young woman with POTS called Mandy. This has inspired me to help others with POTS, an illness which is so poorly resolved with conventional medicine. You can read about Mandy's story here.
I am running another study because I still want to learn more about POTS and see which factors in a case make it more or less likely to heal with homeopathy and what we can do about it. As homeopathy prescribing is based on the patient's own story of how they experience their symptoms in detail got via interview, it is quite possible to treat from a distance via phone or video. This makes homeopathy ideal for those who find traveling difficult like those with POTS. The right homeopathic remedies which are very low cost, can then be posted or bought online.
I am looking for candidates (UK based, or around the world via video consults using Skype/Facebook/Zoom etc) who would like to take part in the study to see if homeopathy can help their POTS. I will initially be offering three free consultations (that's three months' worth) for up to 10 candidates worldwide.
Having debated the criteria for the study, I have decided that the only requirements for candidates are as follows:
1) You have diagnosed POTS, or have clear POTS like symptoms.
2) You agree to avoid acupuncture or other alternative treatments (such as sacrocranial osteopathy, reflexology, herbs or CBD oil, acupressure etc) during the study as these can antidote homeopathy.
3) You agree to refrain from the use of any drugs apart from those prescribed by your doctor or medical consultant.
3) That you can speak English! 🙂.
4) Oh.. and you agree to refrain from drinking any caffinated coffee (fresh or instant) throughout the treatment, although a cup of decaf daily might be allowed. That's hard news for some, I know, but time and again I have seen it antidote homeopathy.
5) That you are happy to pay a nominal fee for the cost of remedies per month - approximately $10-$30 (USA) or £5-£15 (UK) + p&p.
Still want to take part? Applications for the 2019 are now closed. If you would like to take part in the 2020 study then please book a free 15 minute chat to talk through the study and how it may help your POTS.
If you are looking for support and information on all things natural for POTS please come over and say hi at my Facebook support group 'Natural Treatment for POTS'
If you're living from POTS or other chronic POTs like symptoms and would like treatment outside the study then please get in touch or make an appointment. I work internationally via Skype/Facebook/Zoom and face-to-face in Brixton, London, UK.
BOOK A FREE 15 MIN PHONE OR SKYPE/FACEBOOK/ZOOM CONSULTATION HERE.