13 Years of Experience
I have worked with people from many walks of life including my own children who have grown up using homeopathy. To this day my two growing sons, now 15 and 9, have not yet needed a single prescription from their GP or any over the counter medicines.
My own health history has made me all too aware that mainstream medicine does not (yet) have all the answers. Several years of troubling exhaustion, fainting, dizziness, migraines, miscarriages, rashes and other symptoms that defied easy definition by my GP, were finally diagnosed and explained as autoimmune disorders including Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and APS (Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome) that came on after a viral infection and a period of intense stress. I later discovered I also had the MTHFR C677T gene mutation. I tried many different mainstream medical prescriptions and alternative therapies unsuccessfully until I discovered Homeopathy, when finally I began to feel my 'old self' again. My mission is to get you there too!
An audit of my practice over the last 13 years shows clients coming to see me with a wide variety of complaints diagnosed by their doctor. These include:
* recurrent ear, tonsillitis and sinus infections
* migraine headaches
* IBS, acid reflux, food intolerances
* hormonal/fertility issues including menopause
* Recurrent cystitis
* pregnancy and birth issues, prolapse
* fibroids, PCOS, endometriosis, irregular periods, PMS
* anxiety attacks, stuck grief and insomnia
* dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and cold sores
* fibromyalgia and frozen shoulder
* hayfever and other allergies
* conjunctivitis & blepharitis
* autoimmune disorders
* Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS/ME)
* Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS)
I have worked with pregnant women, as well as babies and young people with common childhood complaints. Young patients I have seen have come with:
* reactions to medications
* teething pains, nappy rash
* chronic colds and tonsillitis
* night terrors, sleepwalking, bedwetting,
* tantrums, sibling rivalry & behavioural problems.
In 2007 I completed my BSc Hons in Integrated Health & Homeopathy at the University of Westminster, London.
Post graduate learning includes the 'Treating Chronic Disease' (2015) and 'Experts Course' (2017) at the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy (IACH) In Greece with George Vithoulkas, and studying 'Homeopathy, Evidence Based Medicine: Strategies and Techniques' with Eric van Woensel.
In 2020 I completed the 3 year 'Vithoulkas UK Diploma Training in Classical Homeopathy' (DIp IACH) at Regent's University, London with renowned homeopath Andrew Ward.
Paula Webb MA (Cantab) BSc (Hons) Dip IACH RSHom